Quantum Technology Foundation (Thailand)
Position: Data Engineer
Role & Responsibility
· Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
· Help deploying quantum and digital optimiser
· Dedicating around 10% of the time for outreach projects such as giving talks, writing articles, hosting events, helping pre-production with QTFT’s media partners.
Fundamentals Skills Require
- Development of ETL pipelines
- Comfortable with Query Language
- Diagnostic skills & Problem solving issues
- Experience in software development
- Experience in coding & programming
- Working in agile development environment
- Comfortable reading API docs in English
More specific skills (Plus):
- At least Intermediate English skills, Especially in reading.
- Familiar with Hadoop ecosystem such as Spark, SparkSQL Hive, Pig, Impala,HBASE, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume
- Familiar with Pipelines & Dataflow development such as Airflow, Beam, Pachyderm
- Familiar with containerised technology such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with Microservices Architecture
- Experience in DevOps and Deployment in Kubernetes
- Polyglot Programmer Bash, Python, SQL and / or Scala
- Good at people
- Experience as a Team Leader
- Feel adventurous in design and invent your own technology stack
- Technology alchemist & evangelist
- Developer sense / Clean Code
- Love science or Quantum Computing would be great
Please send CV to email@example.com