Position : Intellectual property lawyer (IP Lawyer)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, protect, and expand the Company’s intellectual property portfolio, including proactively identifying and developing intellectual property and working closely with internal clients and/or outside counsel to prepare, file, and prosecute related patent, copy right, trademark applications.
- Counsel internal clients, including management, technical operations, and corporate development teams, on IP risks and opportunities.
- Review and assist in the drafting and/or negotiation of nondisclosure, research, license, and other agreements involving the use, transfer, or ownership of intellectual property.
- Assess and advise on IP risks and opportunities in complex transactions.
- Seek IP protection for clinical and later-stage developments that may extend the exclusivity period for clients’ products.
- Provide IP due diligence support for corporate development activities and manage patentability, freedom-to-operate, infringement, validity, and regulatory exclusivity analyses.
- Provide support for adversarial proceedings involving company technology or products, including IP litigation, and/or post-grant proceedings.
- Train internal client groups to promote awareness of IP and its implications on various functions within the organization.
- Participate in various IP-related working groups and committees as necessary to keep up to date and develop strong relations with all relevant Thai government agencies
- Thai, not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor or Masters of Laws in Intellectual Property law or higher.
- 3 year’s work experience in an international or local IP law firm.
- Relevant experience in corporate law and IP rules, regulations, and practice.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating IP terms in business transactions is required.
- Experience with collaborations, consortia, and license agreements is strongly preferred.
- Ability to approach IP creation and protection with a strategic mindset by anticipating future business, competitive and legal risks, and opportunities and offering creative solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Thai and English
- Ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- 800 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills.
- Outstanding Presentation and Communication Skills
- Professional work attitude with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in teams as well as independently
- Strong attention to details and legal issues.
- Exceptional technical knowledge
- Willing to take on more responsibilities as required
We offer a friendly and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to grow and work on interesting projects.
To apply for the position, please submit CV or resume, including your photograph in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.