Position: In-house Counsel / Legal Officer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide counsel to business executives on a variety of legal issues, such as labor law, international ventures, partnerships, corporate finance etc.
- Draft and review agreements, contracts, or other legal documents to ensure the company is within its full legal rights.
- Expertise government procurement regarding review & negotiate TOR, agreement
- Research and anticipate potential legal issues that could affect the company
- Advise on contract status, legal risks and legal liabilities that are associated with the company’s business operation
- Provide clarification on legal language to all stakeholders of the company
- Work alongside different departments to enforce the organizations procedures and policies
- Coordinate with all relevant government agencies and legal councils within Thailand and abroad
- Ensure that the company is compliant with all legal requirements
- Provide training on relevant legal topics to stakeholders of the company
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and regulation
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Law
- 3 years of work experience
- Lawyer license
- Proven track record as an In-House- Counsel for a national or international company, organization, or other relevant agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
- Exceptional technical knowledge and understanding of corporate law
- Professional work attitude with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in teams as well as independently
- Strong attention to details and legal issues.
- Able to work on multiple projects within deadline
We offer a friendly and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to grow and work on interesting projects.
To apply for the position, please submit CV or resume, including your photograph in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.