Position: Legal Officer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Draft, review, and revise agreements, contracts, and other legal or related documents for the Company and internal client groups.
- Provide legal and compliance advice to the Company and internal client groups.
- Negotiate legal and contractual terms and provide legal input on various matters.
- Support the Company and internal client groups for all related legal/compliance issues.
- Monitor and follow up business negotiation process and all agreement compliance.
- Analyze and summarize all related laws and regulations.
- Organize legal document database.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Thai, not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor of Laws.
- 1-2 year’s work experience in an international, local, or in-house law firm.
- Relevant experience in corporate law, regulations, and practice.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating legal documents in business transactions is required.
- Ability to anticipate future business, competitive and legal risks, and opportunities and offer creative solutions.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in Thai and English.
- Ability to work collaboratively with those in your team.
- Outstanding Presentation and Communication Skills
- Professional work attitude with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in teams as well as independently
- Strong attention to details and legal issues.
- Exceptional technical knowledge
- Willing to take on more responsibilities as required
We offer a friendly and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to grow and work on interesting projects.
To apply for the position, please submit CV or resume, including your photograph in pdf format to email@example.com.