UI/UX Designer [80/20]
- Drive interaction design initiatives by planning, coordinating and conducting user requirements analysis, high-level information architecture design, interaction design and usability testing.
- Lead and guide in the prioritization of use cases, wireframe designs and rapid prototyping to produce superlative interaction designs
- Design visual assets: User Interface for web & mobile.
- Create art direction, themes and concepts for projects
- Express and present ideas to team leads and clients
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Collaborate with a team of project managers and developers.
- Work on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines
- Understand project requirements and translate the same to the deliverables with high level of creativity
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI design (new graduates with impressive portfolio are also welcome)
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including layout, color theory and typography etc.
- Able to work with brand guidelines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Illustrator, photoshop, XD
- Proficient in Prototyping tools: Adobe XD
- Strong design vocabulary and ability to translate visual ideas into written language and vice versa
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and how you arrived at them
Send CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org